Module Creation on Admin side and Forented
1) Magento community provides a lot of functionality,for a lot of requirements and tasks.
2) This functionality is provided in the form of modules.
3) We can customize existing modules or build a new module from beginning.
4) This sample Sitefeedback module is developing in admin side and forented side,the first step,
for being able to customize an existing magento module, or build a new magento module.
I) Where to put the code for the sample module?
1) All Magento modules are located in /app/code/ folder.
2) The app folder is inside magento folder, inside www folder.
3) This code folder already contains two folders : core,community.
4) Create a new folder local.
Code for all our user-defined modules is put inside this Folder /app/code/local/
II) Disable Cache
1) Admin Panel -> System -> Cache Management -> Select All -> Select Action: Disable -> Submit.
III) Activate new module
1) Creating Natv_Sitefeedback.xml is put inside this Folder \app\etc\modules\
so now we have folder \app\etc\modules\Natv_Sitefeedback.xml
The code in Natv_Sitefeedback.xml is as follows.